You’ve created a new website or you have a website, but you haven’t been able to figure out why it’s not performing the way it should. You can’t figure out why people are leaving the cart, or why they are visiting page X when you’ve made so much effort to direct them to page Y. [...]
WHAT IS SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING?
What is SEM & SEO?
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) involves a combination of free website submissions and paid search engine listings, to ensure your website reaches customers using search engines to research purchase decisions.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the art and science of increasing your website’s visibility to search engines for those important keywords and phrases that are relevant to your business.
- Search Engine Optimisation typically includes keyword research and development, competitive analysis and industry benchmarking, back end coding optimisation, website submissions and results reporting.
What are Pay-Per-Click & Pay-For-Inclusion programs?
- Pay-per-click (PPC) involves paying for your website to have a prominent position on the relevant search results page of a specific search engine. For each visitor that clicks on your link you are charged at a specified rate. The benefit of a PPC program is you only pay for results.
- Pay-for-inclusions (PFI) simply involves paying to get your website listed on a specific search engine – it does not guarantee prominent rankings. You will still need SEO to achieve high rankings. PFI gives you an opportunity to gain a top spot, but without an SEO strategy, it’s effectiveness is limited.
INCREASE PROFIT USING SEM!
Benefits of Search Engines
- Search engines outperform all other media in driving visitors to websites with 85% of Internet users citing search engines as the primary method to find websites.
- Traffic from search engines is the most valuable kind of traffic as it is comprised of qualified visitors actively looking for a product, service information, or solution.
- Search engines work for you non-stop 24/7.
Why do you need Search Engine Marketing?
- 93% of users don’t look further than the first 2 pages of search results. Most prefer to use another search engine rather than click past the first 10 results. How can your business succeed if you’re not found there?
- 33% of users believe companies found in the top search results are a major brand in their specific product/service category. SEM raises your online profile and builds brand awareness.
- SEM has been proven to yield a higher Return on Investment in terms of generating more traffic to your website, qualified sales leads and customer acquisitions than any other form of marketing.
THE E-WEB MARKETING DIFFERENCE!
5 reasons to choose E-Web Marketing
- We provide you with accountable results via regular campaign reporting. We are committed to achieving the highest ROI for our clients.
- Our research into search engine ranking criteria and algorithms gives you a competitive advantage in maximising your rankings.
- We can help reduce the cost of new client acquisition while at the same time increasing your brand awareness.
- We deliver an instant traffic boost to your website.
- We have formed strategic partnerships and alliances with local and global search engine portals such as Google, Yahoo, Overture, Inktomi and more.
Why act now?
Q. When one of your potential customers conducts a query via a major search engine, only one of two outcomes is possible.
- They will find your website.
- They will find your competitor’s website.
Which will it be?
A. The answer is entirely dependent upon your website’s visibility amongst the search engines. If your website is not performing well, every time the customer queries the keyword or phrase relevant to your website’s product or service offering, your company is losing potential business!
So don’t wait any longer, ACT NOW!