We currently aren’t looking to hire any account managers at this point in time, however if this sounds like you and you’d like to be notified of any future job opportunities, make sure you subscribe to our mailing list on the careers page here.
We are on the hunt for a Superstar Account Manager with at least 1-2 years of experience in a similar agency role to manage and grow our clients’ SEO, PPC and creative campaigns.
This role will be:
- Immediate start
- Full-time position
What to expect:
You’ll be working across multiple teams to create strategies and oversee their execution. This isn’t just a boring “reporting on results” type role either. You’ll be hands-on involved in setting killer strategies with the team, greasing wheels and having a lot of laughs with your clients (that includes taking them out for lunch or inviting them to our office parties). And yes, there’s a strong client-facing aspect to the role. You’ll be talking to a wide range of business owners, marketing managers, web developers and more to make things happen.
So, what makes a Superstar Account Manager? You need to be a lot of different people:
- Superman – to leap over buildings and save the day when the crunch comes
- James Bond – to woo and charm your clients
- Kickarse – have that never-say-die attitude to upselling and cross-selling
- Professor X – leadership and communication skills to keep the team humming
If that sounds like you, the opportunity is one to die for. In exchange for your awesome skills and attitude, you’ll get:
- Join a consistently award-winning agency
- Work on a range of big name clients
- Flat management structure with ZERO bureaucracy
- Amazing team culture
- Funky office with all the toys
- Convenient location – close to St Leonard’s train station
If you check all the boxes – or if you miss out on some of the boxes but have a compelling offer that no-one can refuse – then don’t waste any time. We’re a fast-moving agency and we’re moving fast to get the right person in!