How we helped Corporate Express increase their online sales by 38.75%!
- Increase online sales
- Search engine optimisation
- 38.75% increase in online sales
- Top three rankings for Corporate Express key search terms
- 57% increase in qualified search engine referrals
About Corporate Express
Corporate Express specialise in company incorporations, trusts and secretarial services. They provide corporate compliance for private and public companies that operate in a diverse range of industries.
Corporate Express’s Situation
Corporate Express relies on their website to drive sales thus creating the need to improve its site’s ranking. Cathy Le, Corporate Express director & IT manager, says:
“We operate in a highly competitive market so improving our Google ranking was a necessity. As it stood our site didn’t rank, we were invisible. It is at this point SEO became a critical business requirement.”
In a move to improve its website rankings, Corporate Express tried do-it-yourself SEO. Cathy says:
“I persevered for eight months to optimise our search engine ranking, mainly because I thought I could do it myself. The results I was achieving were dismal. I even tried free downloadable software which did little to improve our website ranking.”
E-Web Marketing approached Corporate Express with a logical and cost-effective SEO proposition.
“E-Web presented a strong results-oriented case which made good business sense. Another thing that impressed me, we didn’t need to change the look and feel of our website which was important considering we had only recently invested in redesigning it.”
“E-Web delivered immediate results. Our Google ranking rocketed to the top three and has stayed there. In addition, we’ve enjoyed increased online sales (38.75% over a comparable period) and we’ve realised significant time saving in not trying to do SEO ourselves.”
- Increase of 38.75% in online sales when compared with sales figures pre and post SEO
- Consistently ranked in the top three when searched against key terms
- Qualified search engine referrals increasing from 161 to 253 (a 57% increase) for a comparable period pre and post SEO
Other benefits included:
- Significant time savings, freeing up resources to get on with other things in the business
- The Corporate Express website becoming the second strongest referral point for new business
“SEO is an ongoing investment and E-Web continues to make improvements to our website. We’re continuing to realise the benefits of SEO and are enjoying the growth to our business. My only regret is not doing it sooner.”