Call Tracking Services
Maximise your inbound calls
Does your business rely on inbound calls? Is a good portion of your marketing spend focused on attracting new phone leads – but you’re left wondering how much ROI you got from your marketing dollars, if any?
Call Tracking is a revolutionary technology that allows you to measure the source of every single phone call your business receives. By taking the guesswork out of where your inbound calls come from, you can allocate your marketing budget to the streams that generate the most calls, and eliminate the ones that are underperforming.
How does it work?
Let’s say you are running an SEO campaign, a Pay-Per-Click campaign, and an offline promotional flier campaign. Your business is getting phone calls, but you don’t know how much each campaign is contributing to the total. So how do you know if your marketing dollars are being well spent?
Call Tracking solves this problem by assigning a different 1300 phone number to each marketing campaign. For your online streams, inserting a piece of code on your website causes a unique phone number to appear for visitors who arrive via an organic keyword search, and a completely different phone number to show to visitors who clicked through from your paid search ads. Similarly, your offline fliers will be printed with a separate phone number.
When a lead calls in on any of these numbers, the Call Tracking system will route them to your main business line. You can check how effective each marketing stream is by logging into an online portal to view your account data.
You do not need to disrupt your current phone system, change telecoms providers, or install any hardware or software to use Call Tracking.
What information and benefits does Call Tracking give me?
- Date, time and duration of each call. You may find you get more calls at certain times of the day or week, and allocate more staff to handle demand during these peak periods.
- Phone number and location of each caller. This includes all missed calls, so you’ll never lose an inbound sales opportunity again.
- Email or SMS notification of missed calls. Be informed immediately if you missed a call, so you can take swift action to follow it up.
- Call recordings. If your staff are not converting enough phone leads into customers, listening to their call recordings can help you to identify where they need additional training.
- Intelligent call routing. Reduce call abandonment by dynamically forwarding your calls to the right people at the right time. Choose which business branch to direct calls based on location, day or time. Calls can also be forwarded to your mobile for after hours servicing.
- Google Analytics integration. Call Tracking stats can also be viewed in Google Analytics, to give you a clearer picture of how your phone calls and web enquiries perform side-by-side.
- Professional analysis. Your campaign manager at E-Web Marketing can help you to understand your Call Tracking data in context with all your marketing streams.
What marketing channels can be measured with Call Tracking?
Whether online or offline, any marketing or advertising stream that generates calls can be separately tracked, so long as it is assigned a unique 1300 phone number. Some examples include:
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Yellow Pages
- Newspapers / magazines
- Direct mail brochures / fliers
- Billboards / outdoor display
Really, the only limit is your imagination!
Is Call Tracking right for my business?
If your business sells specialised products or services, then Call Tracking is indispensible. Your potential customers may not be able to fully understand the complexity of what you offer just by browsing your website – you need them to call in to chat with a salesperson.
Call Tracking also offers valuable advantages if your target market expects a quick response. A prospect wanting to do business right away is usually not going to fill out an online enquiry form and wait to be contacted, so you need to have the right tools to maximise your opportunities.
Call Tracking is the ultimate gap bridge between your on and offline marketing. And when you consider that more Australians will be using our phones than our PCs to get online by 2013, it’s a safe bet that any online business can benefit from Call Tracking.
Speak with us today to find out more about using Call Tracking to increase your market intelligence and lead generation.