Search Engine Optimisation Services
Turn your website into a traffic magnet
Is your business suffering because you don’t get enough website visitors? Does it make your teeth grind to see your competitors ranking ahead of you in Google – when you know for a fact that their products and services aren’t as good as yours? Why do they get all the traffic and profits from ranking highly for your keywords, when the search engines (and your prospective customers!) don’t even know you exist?
The answer is simple. The websites that rank the highest are the ones that have the best search engine optimisation, which means that Google notices them and loves to show them in the search results. That’s all there is to it.
8 reasons you need Search Engine Optimisation
- Search engines are the highest source of website traffic. 85% of Internet users cite search engines as their primary method of finding websites. No other marketing or advertising medium even comes close.
- Search engines bring you the most valuable prospects. Visitors from search engines are extremely qualified prospects who are actively looking for your product or service. Compare that to running a print or TV ad and hoping that someone interested sees it.
- It generates the highest ROI of any form of marketing. Dollar for dollar, SEO is proven to yield a higher return on investment in terms of generating website traffic, qualified leads, and customer acquisitions. In fact, 40% of SEO campaigns that measure results achieve returns of over 500%!
- It gets you to rank where the action is. A full 60% of organic clicks go to the first 3 websites in the search results, 75% of users never go past the first page of search results, and 93% of users don’t look further than the second page.
- It works for your business non-stop, 24/7. Your optimised website promotes your business 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It also gives you long term market positioning – a strongly optimised website can continue to pull in excellent traffic and sales indefinitely.
- It builds trust in your brand. 33% of users believe companies found in the top search results are a major brand in their specific product/service category. SEO raises your online profile and reputation.
- It makes your customers like you more. Optimisation makes your website more user-friendly, so your customers are more likely to return and buy from you again.
- It makes your business stronger. You can invest the money generated by your SEO campaign into other marketing streams – opening up the door for even more customers and sales.
4 reasons to choose E-Web Marketing for SEO
- Experienced specialists. We have over ten years of online marketing experience, and not just in Search Engine Optimisation (see our other online marketing services). Use our comprehensive understanding of online business to get the best possible results.
- No lock-in contracts. You can stop with us whenever you like.
- Track record. See what our raving fans have to say about their results.
- HSF Guarantee. We exist to bring you Happiness, Success and Fun. We will always do our best to get you results, be upfront and transparent, and never use technical jargon to try to scare you into handing over your money. We guarantee it!
Perhaps you’ve tried out an SEO consultant or company before, and been disappointed with the results you paid for. The fact is, most people who claim to be SEO experts are not. It’s an easy title to claim – but if you allow an inexperienced or unethical provider to handle your SEO, you run the dangerous risk of having your website’s ranking potential destroyed forever.
What do I get with E-Web Marketing?
Phase 1: Planning
- Set measurable goals. First, we need to find out what you want and what will most help your business. Is your goal to improve search engine rankings, raise traffic, get more leads and sales, and/or promote your brand awareness?
- Competitive analysis. To get you where you want to be, we need to know where you are now. By benchmarking your website against that of your chief competitors, we’ll know how much work it will take to get you ahead of them.
- Website audit. It could be your website has some technical, structural or design issues which will cause problems for your SEO campaign. If so, we’ll let you know how to fix them up before we get started.
- Keyword research. Next, we research what keywords will bring you the best returns, by looking at your goals, your web analytics data, your current place in the market, and your industry’s search trends.
- Initial strategy and campaign set-up. Finally, we’ll put together a customised strategy to get you to your goals in the fastest and most cost-effective way possible.
Phase 2: Execution
- Search Engine Optimisation. Each website and campaign is different and so the tactics we use will vary from client to client. They typically include:
- optimising website code
- external link building
- internal link structuring
- developing content strategies
- developing social media strategies
Here what others have to say about our SEO services!
Want to know even more about what we do and how we do it? Read our testimonials here!
Want more information on SEO?
Check out these great articles written by the E-Web Marketing team!