Social Media Marketing
Connect with your customers to drive more sales
Did you know that Gen Y has outnumbered the Baby Boomers since 2010, and 96% of Gen Y are part of one or more social networks? The proportion of your customers who are socially active online will only increase as time goes on. It’s time to face up to the fact that if you want to remain competitive in your industry within the next 4 to 5 years, you need to be active in social media.
Social media can be incorporated into your existing marketing mix. Thanks to advances in web technologies, your expenditure and return for a social media campaign can be tracked with more accuracy than ever before. With specialist strategy and management, the majority of social media campaigns yield a high return on investment.
6 reasons your business needs a social media strategy
- Social networks now surpass search engines as the most visited group of websites on the Internet
- 90% of Australians research purchases online before they buy offline, and 78% of consumers trust online peer recommendations
- 17% of shoppers search social networking sites before making a purchase, and the number is growing.
- There are over 10.6 million Facebook users among the 16 million Australians who regularly use the Internet (as of April 2011)
- 40% of social networkers use Facebook for feedback from family and friends to help them make purchasing decisions
- Half of online consumers use a social network to share promotions with their friends and followers
In other words, social media is where your customers are, and the online reputation of your business critical to your sales both on and offline. If you have not developed a professional strategy for your online social activities, however, you are probably not utilising social media to its fullest potential. Depending on your target market, your activities may even be having a detrimental effect on your brand image.
Why use E-Web Marketing for your social media campaign?
E-Web Marketing has a proven track record in achieving the social media objectives of our clients. We can take care of all aspects of your social media strategy, from conception to execution to ongoing management.