Google has appointed Karim Temsamani as General Manager for Google Australia and New Zealand. Based in Sydney, he will manage Google’s domestic business and strategic partnerships in Australia and New Zealand.
His previous roles include;
- Group Director for Fairfax General Magazines
- Commercial Director for Fairfax Newspapers
- Publisher & Vice President of Who Weekly at Time Inc South Pacific
- Managing director for Hachette in Sydney
- Associate publisher for Hachette in Korea in Seoul
- Regional business publisher for Hachette in Hong Kong