Last week the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for the Asia Pacific region awards ceremony was held at the world’s tallest hotel, the Ritz Carton in Hong Kong. This prestigious award recognises technology companies that have achieved the fastest rates of annual revenue growth over the past 3 years.
With companies spanning from all around the Asia Pacific, Australia managed to rank 4th with 53 companies ranking in the Fast 500 this year. Australia should be extremely proud of this achievement, coming in just behind Taiwan, South Korea and China. Other countries represented included India, Macau, New Zealand, Japan and Malaysia.
E-Web Marketing had the privilege of coming in at 370 of the Fast 500, in recognition of our 122.2% growth over the past 3 years. We were the only Australian company in attendance on the day, so we got to collect our award in person. We were also lucky enough to be the first company to be called on stage as a winner. We were thrilled and proud to represent both Australia and the online marketing industry at the awards ceremony!
Some highlights and interesting statistics from the Deloitte Technologyh Fast 500 awards ceremony:
- The Store Corporation (Yihaodian) came first of the 500. Yihoadian is a Chinese e-commerce company that started with only two people renting a single room, and now have more than 4,200 staff only after three years, and achieved a growth rate of 19,2188%. We think this achievement deserves special congratulations!
- The top 5 companies saw an average growth rate of 9,910%
- The Semiconductors, Components and Electronics industry led the growth charts with 166 companies, followed by the Internet industry (that’s us!) with 92
- Taiwan took the lead this year from China in the Fast 500 with 133 companies
- 53 companies from Australia received a Fast 500 award in 2011
For the full winners report click here (PDF).
Everyone at E-Web Marketing is extremely grateful and proud of the growth we’ve enjoyed over the last few years. We could not have done it without the support of our fantastic clients. That’s why we’re so excited about the upcoming opportunity to celebrate this and other achievements with our clients and partners at our Christmas party on Friday 16th December. See you there!
Latest posts by E-Web Marketing (see all)
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Link Building [Infographic] - August 8, 2017
- How Social Networks Can Help Your Startup - July 11, 2017
- How to Choose Social Media - February 15, 2017