Express CRO Tip Series #21 – FREE Landing Page Wireframe Part 2: The "Newsletter" Page
Is a huge bounce rate stopping you from getting more product or service enquiries? One of the best ways you can receive more sales and enquiries is by leveraging your existing database!
Opportunities for repeat sales and enquiries are never too far away with our best practices to reduce your bounce rate and free conversion-increasing ‘newsletter’ landing page wireframe. By using our wireframe, you can work on building deeper relationships with your existing customers, and capture emails from people who want to buy your product/service!
Before using this wireframe, there are a couple of things to note:
- Be relevant – Strong and direct headlines that feature a pain point experienced by your visitor will improve the level of engagement on your page.
- Trust – Trust is a very important factor for this page, so feature testimonials, logos, or accreditations to build credibility.
- Conversation – All copy should speak to your customer, not be about your business.
- More than one way to enquire – Provide a phone number as an alternative method of contact.
- Easy to convert – A call to action should be visible on every screen fold of your page as the user scrolls down.
- Only have ONE main focus – The more specific the page is, the better it will perform.
If you come across any issues or have any questions about this wireframe, drop a comment below, and I’ll be happy to help you out!
Latest posts by E-Web Marketing (see all)
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Link Building [Infographic] - August 8, 2017
- How Social Networks Can Help Your Startup - July 11, 2017
- How to Choose Social Media - February 15, 2017