So you have a website, and you want more people to enquire with you. What are your methods? Do you use the new inquiry form, live chat or do you stick to the trusty telephone?
The telephone, as traditional as it is, is still a powerful way to obtain new customers because customers who come through are:
- Interested in your service – after all they made the effort
- Customers are coming to you! – most hate the idea of cold calling, so if a client is calling you, great!
- Instant feedback – you can hear a customers tone and reactions to certain phrases or offers that you just wouldn’t get over a landing page
- Personal – A webpage has no face or direct human contact.
A phone call is still one of the best ways to turn leads into sales. But how do you get more phone calls to your website? In this express Conversion Rate Optimisation Video, our Head of Conversion Rate Optimisation runs through some quick ways to get those phone calls pouring in.
Watch it here:
Latest posts by E-Web Marketing (see all)
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Link Building [Infographic] - August 8, 2017
- How Social Networks Can Help Your Startup - July 11, 2017
- How to Choose Social Media - February 15, 2017