Compared to emails, LinkedIn and Facebook, the landline telephone can be seen as a dated form of communication. But it is still one of the most effective means of communication next to face-to-face meetings when it comes to bringing on new sales and leads.
The most common problem for marketers however, is that telephone leads are hard to track. Asking your customers may work for some, but generally people are calling because they want your service, not to answer your marketing questions. So how do you find out where your calls are coming from, without being intrusive?
Introducing Call Tracking
Call tracking has been around for a long time, but very few know about it. It is an effective service that will:
- Help you determine which marketing mediums are most effective
- Help you get back lost customers
- Help you track where people are coming from
- Help you train staff better.. and more
You can find out more about these benefits, and how they work, in the latest Express CRO Tip Series:
Want more information about call tracking? Fill out out form below and we’ll organise a free demonstration for your business.
Latest posts by E-Web Marketing (see all)
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Link Building [Infographic] - August 8, 2017
- How Social Networks Can Help Your Startup - July 11, 2017
- How to Choose Social Media - February 15, 2017