Facebook hired a PR agency to intentionally spread bad press about Google through the use of blogs, it has been reported on The Daily Beast.
Apparently there were two reasons behind the controversial move:
- Facebook believed that Google’s social networking activities were raising privacy concerns;
- Facebook were getting vexed with Google trying to use their data for Google’s own social media experiments and products
Read more of the story here at Mashable.
Latest posts by E-Web Marketing (see all)
- Why do most businesses fail at digital marketing? - March 20, 2019
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Link Building [Infographic] - August 8, 2017
- How Social Networks Can Help Your Startup - July 11, 2017