Show people what your store looks like! Google is currently offering free photo shoots to local businesses. Google snaps professional grade pictures of the out and inside of a store, then integrates these images into the business’ Google Places page.
The advantages of having integrated store images are:
- Proper validation to prove that your business exists
- Improve user interaction with your Google Places page, as the 360-degree view of your store allows people to familiarise themselves with the store layout
And the disadvantage:
- Would not be suitable for mobile service businesses or pure online businesses that don’t have a physical store front
The service is only available to a select few businesses, so if you have a physical store, then make your application today! Visit Google’s registration page for more information: Google Places photo opportunity.
Latest posts by E-Web Marketing (see all)
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Link Building [Infographic] - August 8, 2017
- How Social Networks Can Help Your Startup - July 11, 2017
- How to Choose Social Media - February 15, 2017