Google Instant is nearly available for Australian users!
So, what’s all the hype about?
Quite simply, it is a more interactive experience allowing you to “search-before-you-type” as opposed to “search-as-you-type”.
According to Google, here are a few of the core features in Google Instant:
* Dynamic Results – As you type your search query, the potential results begin to show up along with similar words that you might also be looking for.
* Predictions – One of the key technologies in Google Instant is that it predicts the rest of your query (in light grey text) before you finish typing. See what you need? Stop typing, look down and find what you’re looking for.
* Scroll to search – Scroll through predictions and see results instantly for each as you arrow down.
Some of the features that seem to be revamped:
*You are no longer able to fetch 50 to 100 results at a time.
*Only 4 suggestions are displayed, and your original search query, instead of the usual 10 options.
*An extra Google search box is no longer sitting at the bottom of the page.
*The Wonder Wheel feature has been removed. This feature was useful in allowing you to find related searches.
For the complete experience, check out the Google instant browser.
Are there any other features that you found different from the original Google experience?
Latest posts by E-Web Marketing (see all)
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Link Building [Infographic] - August 8, 2017
- How Social Networks Can Help Your Startup - July 11, 2017
- How to Choose Social Media - February 15, 2017