Google have been quite busy in the past few days with the launch of two major projects:
- What Do You Love?
Google+ is a conglomerate of different aspects of everyday life that you can view and interact with on the internet. The tag line from Google themselves is real life sharing, rethought for the web.
The project itself is not perfect by all means and it has been acknowledged that some aspects need to be ironed out. It is still largely in testing phase, so not all users will see it, however those who have noticed a black/ash grey bar at the top of their browser when logged in under a Google account, and also on a Google page – you have had a slight taste.
The main components of the Google+ Project include (videos are provided at the end of the post)
- Circles – Share what matters, with the people who matter most
- Sparks – Strike up a conversation, about pretty much anything
- Hangouts – Stop by and say hello, face-to-face-to-face
- Mobile – share what’s around, right now, without any hassle (which includes Location, Instant Upload, Huddle)
- You – Putting you first, all across Google
What Do You Love?
What Do You Love, or alternatively as I noticed last night when I was trying to visit the page myself and it was overloaded, www.wdyl.com, is a portal website that Google have created that brings in search results from all the different products that Google offers and places it into a neat grid view. If you ever wanted to find out about all the information that is out in the internet in a quick succinct, easy to digest format, this is what you are looking for – What Do You Love?
I’ve put in two searches and taken snap shots of it – can you tell from the screen shots what I love? Let me know in the comments below.
Latest posts by E-Web Marketing (see all)
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Link Building [Infographic] - August 8, 2017
- How Social Networks Can Help Your Startup - July 11, 2017
- How to Choose Social Media - February 15, 2017