Google has within the last week been testing out a new layout for their SERP’s.
Some noticeable changes include:
- Changes in the colour and boldness of links
- Increased spacing between results
- Underlining of result links are no longer present
- Horizontal lines appear between results
- Another version doesn’t have horizontal lines between results
Let us know below in the comments what you think of this new layout.
Latest posts by E-Web Marketing (see all)
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Link Building [Infographic] - August 8, 2017
- How Social Networks Can Help Your Startup - July 11, 2017
- How to Choose Social Media - February 15, 2017