With the Christmas season upon us, E-Web is gearing up for a BIG December!
Each year we always have a staff Christmas party to celebrate the the year’s accomplishments. In previous years we have done things such as Human Foosball, Karaoke and even an Amazing Race around the city. In keeping with tradition, this year’s upcoming Christmas party is top secret, with staff having to wait until Saturday 10th December to find out what is in store for them this time around.
On top of this exciting day, E-Web is also planning for the first time a second Christmas party to thank our clients and partners. On Friday 16th December, we’ll be throwing a bash especially for our loyal clients and partners to eat, drink, dance and be merry, so we can thank you properly for the amazing year that was 2011. The exact details of this event are also under wraps … but here is some teaser information:
- Food – What sort of Christmas party would it be without a delicious buffet of holiday favourites?
- Drinks – Likewise, there’s no such thing as a Christmas celebration without a few beverages … perhaps even a cocktail or two?
- DJ and a dance floor – We LOVE getting our groove on… and hopefully our guests will too!
- Games – Ping pong, poker, karaoke, trivia and all that good stuff.
If you can come, RSVP to the email on the invitation above by Friday 2nd December. We hope to see you there – and Merry Christmas!
Latest posts by E-Web Marketing (see all)
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Link Building [Infographic] - August 8, 2017
- How Social Networks Can Help Your Startup - July 11, 2017
- How to Choose Social Media - February 15, 2017