It’s nearly the end of the financial year, and I feel like doing something a little different. As a proud web geek I could go on about bounce rates and custom reporting set-ups all day, but what it is it you want to learn from your Google Analytics?
- What’s making me money?
- Which channel has the greatest ROI?
- How long is my customers’ buying cycle?
- Is my website hurting my conversions?
Send through your questions and I’ll collate them together and answer them as best I can in my next post.
So what do you want to know? 🙂
Latest posts by E-Web Marketing (see all)
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Link Building [Infographic] - August 8, 2017
- How Social Networks Can Help Your Startup - July 11, 2017
- How to Choose Social Media - February 15, 2017