Site Speed is important, this much is not new. We wrote about the importance of site speed back in July. I won’t go into much more detail about why as you can refer to the previous post, however, I will summarise for you just in case you are not interested in making that extra click.
Important Reason #1 – User Experience
- Poor user visitor retention and visitor loyalty
- Loading time affects conversion friendliness
Latest posts by E-Web Marketing (see all)
- Why do most businesses fail at digital marketing? - March 20, 2019
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Link Building [Infographic] - August 8, 2017
- How Social Networks Can Help Your Startup - July 11, 2017