E-Web Marketing is honoured to have been listed in the BRW Fast 100 list for the 2nd consecutive year. The list which acknowledges E-Web Marketing as being one of Australia’s top 100 fastest-growing companies was announced last night at L’Aqua in Sydney’s Cockle Bay.
E-Web Marketing CEO Gary Ng said: “As a result of the GFC, 2010 has been an opportunity for us to put more focus into delivering a stronger ROI for every dollar that our clients invest into their online marketing campaign. We have been lucky enough to have seen growth in the established services of SEO and SEM, as well as our newer services of Sales Conversion Optimisation (SCO) and Social Media Optimisation (SMO). To sustain this growth, we have upgraded our internal capabilities, increased the size of our team and moved to a brand new office, all in preparation for an exciting 12 months ahead.”
To achieve 57th place in the BRW Fast 100 2010 award list is a clear testament of the hard work each member of the E-Web family has placed into helping the business deliver its Vision of bringing Happiness, Success and Fun to everyone we encounter. This vision has been the driving force behind E-Web Marketing’s success, as a refreshing and energetic work culture is what has driven each team member to achieve results. Gary Ng thanked his team for their combined efforts in contributing to the continued growth of E-Web Marketing and their clients. E-Web Marketing would also like to thank their clients for helping us drive our vision, and congratulate all of the winners that have succeeded in making it onto this prestigious list.
About BRW Fast 100
The BRW Fast 100 list, compiled in association with RMIT University’s school of management ranks Australia’s top 100 fastest growing small and medium businesses through calculating their annual revenue growth over three years.
Companies from all of Australia’s major vertical industries are represented in the Fast 100 list. To qualify, companies must meet the following criteria:
- Have a turnover greater than $500,000 in 2006-2007
- Have fewer than 200 employees (full-time equivalent – where two part-time staff members equal one full-time staff member)
- Not be a subsidiary of a foreign company
- Turnover for 2009-2010 must be greater than for 2008-2009
- Not receive more than 50% of revenue from one client
For more information, please contact:
E-Web Marketing Pty Ltd
T: (02) 9438 5633
- 10 Point Web Designer Checklist To Boost Sales and Drive Conversions Like a Pro - October 1, 2021
- Is your website healthy enough to attract big spenders as lockdowns ease? - September 29, 2021
- 7 Simple Principles of Website Design That Impact User Experience - August 3, 2021