I’ve been doing a fair few presentations in the past year, and these generally focused on the how: how to get a sales boost, how to design better banner advertisements, how to get more phone calls, how to reduce your bounce rate, and more.
It is now the time I shared with you the ‘what’. So as a gift to my fellow regular readers and new readers – I created a generic wireframe template of a typical ecommerce page to take into consideration the differences in industries.
More about this wireframe:
- It contains notes on why things are there and why, so if you choose to remove certain elements and move things around, you have an understanding of the importance of each feature
- Specifically designed for an ecommerce website, in particular the home page. While this may not fit exactly with your ecommerce website, it can be used to garner inspiration
- All layouts are based on convention. That is, they are based on the traditional user experience. By staying with convention, the website becomes easier to use as visitors eyes jump to places where they expect to see the “add to cart” button or similar
- The wireframe acts as a guide. There is no silver bullet when it comes to design.
Want your freebie now? Enter your email for the download to begin:
- 10 Point Web Designer Checklist To Boost Sales and Drive Conversions Like a Pro - October 1, 2021
- Is your website healthy enough to attract big spenders as lockdowns ease? - September 29, 2021
- 7 Simple Principles of Website Design That Impact User Experience - August 3, 2021