Facebook hired a PR agency to intentionally spread bad press about Google through the use of blogs, it has been reported on The Daily Beast.
Apparently there were two reasons behind the controversial move:
- Facebook believed that Google’s social networking activities were raising privacy concerns;
- Facebook were getting vexed with Google trying to use their data for Google’s own social media experiments and products
Read more of the story here at Mashable.
- 10 Point Web Designer Checklist To Boost Sales and Drive Conversions Like a Pro - October 1, 2021
- Is your website healthy enough to attract big spenders as lockdowns ease? - September 29, 2021
- 7 Simple Principles of Website Design That Impact User Experience - August 3, 2021