Show people what your store looks like! Google is currently offering free photo shoots to local businesses. Google snaps professional grade pictures of the out and inside of a store, then integrates these images into the business’ Google Places page.
The advantages of having integrated store images are:
- Proper validation to prove that your business exists
- Improve user interaction with your Google Places page, as the 360-degree view of your store allows people to familiarise themselves with the store layout
And the disadvantage:
- Would not be suitable for mobile service businesses or pure online businesses that don’t have a physical store front
The service is only available to a select few businesses, so if you have a physical store, then make your application today! Visit Google’s registration page for more information: Google Places photo opportunity.
- 7 Simple Principles of Website Design That Impact User Experience - August 3, 2021
- Apple’s privacy update (what does it mean for small businesses)? - July 15, 2021
- 6 Influential Ways Web Development Impacts Your Marketing Strategy - July 8, 2021