Google has within the last week been testing out a new layout for their SERP’s.
Some noticeable changes include:
- Changes in the colour and boldness of links
- Increased spacing between results
- Underlining of result links are no longer present
- Horizontal lines appear between results
- Another version doesn’t have horizontal lines between results
Let us know below in the comments what you think of this new layout.
- 7 Simple Principles of Website Design That Impact User Experience - August 3, 2021
- Apple’s privacy update (what does it mean for small businesses)? - July 15, 2021
- 6 Influential Ways Web Development Impacts Your Marketing Strategy - July 8, 2021