Google has launched the beta version of Remarketing to Adwords advertisers. This will allow businesses to reach the right audience more often and hence help businesses achieve their goals.
How Remarketing Works
- Adwords advertisers can serve their ads to users based on their past interaction with a website. This is based on audiences that have browsed on websites within the Google content network.
- Customised ads can then be remarketed to repeat visitors, thus helping businesses increase their brand awareness, increase click through rates and also sales.
- Multiple cross-platform campaigns can be run simultaneously. For example, the same offer can be provided for users who visited a certain webpage and who visit that website’s associated YouTube video or channel.
According to Aitan Weinberg, Google’s Product Manager:
It also means more relevant and useful ads for users, and more opportunities for your customers to receive special offers and discounts that may be of interest to them. As we announced when we launched our beta of interest based advertising, we want to put users in control of the ads they see, so anyone can opt-out of remarketing by using the Ads Preferences Manager.
Read more about the type of ad that InterContinental Hotels Group used in their remarketing campaign.
For more details on how we can help you, contact E-Web’s online strategists today!
- 7 Simple Principles of Website Design That Impact User Experience - August 3, 2021
- Apple’s privacy update (what does it mean for small businesses)? - July 15, 2021
- 6 Influential Ways Web Development Impacts Your Marketing Strategy - July 8, 2021