It’s nearly the end of the financial year, and I feel like doing something a little different. As a proud web geek I could go on about bounce rates and custom reporting set-ups all day, but what it is it you want to learn from your Google Analytics?
- What’s making me money?
- Which channel has the greatest ROI?
- How long is my customers’ buying cycle?
- Is my website hurting my conversions?
Send through your questions and I’ll collate them together and answer them as best I can in my next post.
So what do you want to know? 🙂
- 10 Point Web Designer Checklist To Boost Sales and Drive Conversions Like a Pro - October 1, 2021
- Is your website healthy enough to attract big spenders as lockdowns ease? - September 29, 2021
- 7 Simple Principles of Website Design That Impact User Experience - August 3, 2021